January 8, 2018

Home Decor | Ladder Shelf


     I want to take a moment and thank my friends and family and all of you who read my blog. I don't have many subscribers, but I know many of you still read my posts. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!! I wish for you and your family a wonder and joy filled 2018!

     Now onto my first post of this year.. Living in a rental, I needed to figure out a way to add photos without adding too many holes to the walls.. one day I was browsing Facebook marketplace and a lady was selling a ladder shelf. Perfect!! A way to display photos without making any holes!! 

Here it is when I first set it up..
Obviously I had no idea what I was doing..
It was nothing special.. had no character.. or feeling.. other than emptiness..



I added different photo frames, some books, and a few keepsakes to give it some style..



But something still felt off.. still not much feeling or character..

So I distressed the photo frames a little.. gave them a bit of character..



Spent some time on Pinterest studying how others style shelves..



Played around with it and rearranged things a bit...



Added some faux greenery and made a cute sign..



Looks pretty fabulous if I do say so myself!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and ideas!