October 13, 2017

Thrifty Finds | Episode 1


     Saw this white sofa on Facebook Marketplace for only $150.. It was a mess picking it up though.. my phone was dying, then eventually died, the woman selling it had given me the wrong apartment number, I couldn't reach her by messaging or calling her. But we had driven 30 minutes to pick it up, so I wasn't going to give up!! It ended up being half an hour by the time we figured things out and picked it up. It turned out to be a $500 Ektrop Sofa from IKEA, so you tell me if it was worth it haha.

     This ladder shelf was also a Facebook Marketplace find, $15. Somehow the previous owner reversed all the shelves, but a quick flipperoo fixed it. There are a couple scratches on it, but nothing a stain pen can't fix.



     Got this mirror from my sister, she had no use for it and I do. I'm planning on making it over for a farm house look and hanging in the entryway.



     My brother made this coffee table for our sister for her in-home day care, but she no longer uses it, so she gave it to me. Would also like to make it over for a farmhouse look.. maybe stain the top dark and paint the legs white..



That's it for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and ideas!