October 6, 2017

My Decorating Style


     It wasn't long ago that I discovered that there were so many different interior decorating styles. I have always loved arranging and rearranging furniture,  but I haven't always been able to decorate our homes in any cohesive way. Some times it worked and other times it didn't. I didn't know why it worked or why it didn't and sometimes would get frustrated. So I started studying interior decorating.

     And just so you know, when I say I was studying interior decorating, I mean I was spending some time on Pinterest hehe. But I learned pretty quickly that my style is modern farmhouse and shabby chic.. so now that I know what my style is, I can start planning and decorating.. hopefully this time without any frustration.

Here is just a small example of what makes me feel like home..
[These aren't my photos, they're just ideas saved on Pinterest]



What is your decorating style?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and ideas!