January 19, 2018

Chicken Burittos

[not my photo]
Meal number two from the two rotisserie chickens

Ingredients:

One chicken breast and one chicken thigh, cubed (bag #6)
Can of black beans, rinsed and strained
1 cup cooked rice
8 oz Mexican cheese blend, shredded
Ground cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper to taste
Sour cream
20 tortilla wraps, I like whole wheat ones.

     Sadly a bunch of my photos were deleted and I have only one photo left from this recipe.. but it's pretty simple..

Directions:

     Combine the chicken, rice, beans, cheese, and spices in a bowl. Divide the mixture into 20 parts and place on tortilla wraps. Top with sour cream and roll them up, tucking in the sides so nothing falls out.

[not my photo]
Fry them on both sides until golden brown. Serve with salsa and/or sour cream.

The only photo I have lol

I packed them for an outing and ended up eating them cold, but they were still super good.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and ideas!