March 17, 2017

Capsule Wardrobe | 35 Outfits Challenge

 I am challenging myself to wear a different outfit, every single day, for 35 days.

    I have a small problem. I can wear the same clothes several days in a row, without taking them off for the night. Don't judge. But, since deciding to build a capsule wardrobe I also decided to challenge myself to create various different outfits and not wear the same thing over and over again. So this Sunday I played around with some of my clothes and was able to create 3 different outfits.


     This white shirt and turquoise maxi skirt can be worn as is, simple and perfect for summer.. and for cooler weather it can be paired with a tied chambray shirt (or a cropped jean jacket which I'd love to add to my wardrobe) or this yellow cardigan and a brown skinny belt. Love the colors ❤

  And I just had to capture this #momlife moment...

`

     I'm thinking that maybe the 1950's housewives knew what they were doing when they wore aprons over their clothes lol. Though I don't think I'll be doing that, ha!

     When I was decluttering my closets, I did get rid of a lot of clothes that were torn, stained, didn't fit, hadn't been worn in years, or needed to be mended. Though my closet is pretty bare right now, I still have clothes to wear and I plan on slowly adding pieces to my wardrobe and work with what I have until it is complete. This should be fun!! So check back on Mondays when I share my outfits!!
 
{links to the outfits}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and ideas!