Monday, March 20, 2017

Capsule Wardrobe | Week One

Week one of my 35 outfits challenge

Sunday:
White shirt with turquoise maxi skirt and turquoise necklace


Monday:
Navy & white striped shirt tucked into red maxi skirt
 
Tuesday:
That day was spent wearing "cleaning clothes"
since I was cleaning and rearranging kids rooms.
No picture of that lol
 
Wednesday:
Light pink shirt with light grey maxi skirt

I was reminded why I didn't wear this shirt anymore, I look so washed out in it, but I thought I'd give it another chance, see if I felt different by the end of the day.. well I didn't and so in the bye bye pile it went (after being washed of course) 
  
Thursday:
Navy & white striped shirt with same grey maxi skirt
  
Friday:
Hair appointment
Black & white striped shirt with dark wash skinny jeans, turquoise earrings, and black boots
 
After the hair cut and some grocery shopping, I ended up purchasing some shirts at Target and changed into this mustard yellow one...

Saturday:
Women's Conference
White and black striped shirt, black skinny jeans, black necklace/earrings, and black flats






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and ideas!