September 1, 2017

Happy news!!


     Some time in June Mr. Chickadee and I decided it was time to move. We have outgrown our mobile home and are ready for something new. My mom jokingly calls us gypsies hehe. Anywho.. in July we talked about moving to Texas, Florida, or North Carolina. So while the chickadees and I visited my family in August, Mr. Chickadee visited those states. Scoping out work and living arrangments. He also asked me to do the same in Minnesota.

     After talking about it extensively and weighing the pros and cons of each state, we made the decision to move to Minnesota! You cannot imagine how thrilled I am! Finding a job and a house was pretty imperative and we had a list of specific needs. We found both within a couple of weeks and things moved along pretty quickly. I must admit, I went through some anxiety, but in the end, it all worked out. Mr. Chickadee's job offer is pretty awesome, if I do say so myself, and we have already signed the lease for the house rental. We will be in our new home by the end of September! Told you things moved along quickly!!!

Minnesota, here we come... again!
Who's excited with me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and ideas!