July 27, 2012

Pinterest Project {and more}

I know I'm not the only one who is addicted to pinterest and pins away all sorts of project to do "later". And like many others, I have plenty of DIY projects on my boards to last me a life time!
So I decided I need to actually start making them.
And here is the first project that I made today.
Vintage Lollipop Flower




Aren't they just sweet????!!!

I made these for the bridesmaids and flower girl for my sister's wedding that is on August 4.
Which by the way I will be matron-of-honor in!
I am so excited!!
And of course I had to make an extra one for my baby girl.

I followed this video tutorial,
and it took me about one hour to make 5 flowers.
It really is THAT easy!


I also made this adorable ring pillow for my sister.
Not from pinterest, but as per my sister's request.
LOVE YOU SIS!!!
And my adorable 4 year old will be the ring bearer!


 
Currently I am working on making my sister's veil.
I am about 50% finished with it, but this is how it will look
I am crocheting the edging and going to sew it onto the veil,
without the flowers though,
because her veil will be at the back of her head under a very sweet bun.


View the finished veil here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and ideas!