February 13, 2012

Oodles has happened!

I can't believe how longs it has been since I blogged!!

It has been busy busy busy around here with school, holidays and preparing for a new baby.


I will quickly catch you up to speed on what I've been working on:
 
  • Moved our "school area" from the living room
and turned one of the bedrooms into an actual school room.
 

Reading Nest
 
  • Made and gave away Pay it Forward gifts.. for those who haven't received theirs, I truly apologize.. I will get them out to you ASAP.
    Update: gift sent on 02.15.12

Dry/wet erase boards

  
  • Hand stitched towels for my sister for Christmas and her fiance for his birthday.
  
 
  • Made photo frames for my parents for Christmas.
  

  
 
    
  • Started crocheting cute hats and other photo props for baby photos. 
 
  • Started a business in April making said hats and photo props. Meanwhile check out my facebook page for more photos of my creations :)
    • And finally we have been patiently awaiting the arrival of our baby girl chickadee. 
    Those are about all the major updates. Hope to be back here soon :)
      

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please share your thoughts and ideas!