Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Thrifting..

While grocery shopping I stopped at a Goodwill today... I LOVE thrift shopping!

Cotton dress
[Merona]
it's a size 10 and will need to be taken in...
 



Cotton tee
[American Apparel]
isn't it super cute?! I love it!
 
Cotton dress/shirt
[converse one star]
 not sure yet if I'll leave it as is
(it's very light and would work as a beach cover)
or shorten it and use the scraps to make ruffles to add to the shirt.
 
Silk shrug
[richard malcom]
very sweet.. I like the colors..
 
Silk dress
[SooYungLee for u.m.i collections Paris New York]
 This is NOT my style and WILL be refashioned.
 
but check out the print!!
I love it! It's so... spring!
 
  
Happy Thrifting!

2 comments:

  1. love that shrug...so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and ideas!